Tuesday, March 07, 2006

living with fibromyalgia

I had a great month, and now I am starting to have another flare-up. I felt so good for so long, knowing this is happening - and not knowing how bad it will get or how long it will last - is creating a bit of anxiety for me.

This time I am taking it very easy. At the first sign of the flare, I slowed down. Not fast enough, I don't think - but I definitely have slowed down. One thing I've noticed is that I am having symptoms - my ligaments are loose (my knee started to go out last night), I feel the stress in my back, the muscles in my arms ache a little. But pain is not the worst symptom. I think that by taking it easier than I normally do, right from the beginning of the flare, I am perhaps avoiding the worst of it.

We'll see!

I am wondering if anybody has tried Goji fruit?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home